Even if you are a distance from your dear ones, don’t get disheartened as you might not meet them but your birthday greetings will surely be conveyed. When you fall short of time to personally meet the birthday boy or girl, then greet them with your wishes by sending birthday cards, as this will be the best option for you.Let the message inside the greeting card make your sweetheart feel really special and strengthen your relation all the more. Presenting an exquisite birthday gift along with a bouquet of flowers and a birthday greeting card will make your dear ones feel really special. A million dollar smile will surely be seen on their face when they will find your special birthday card in their inbox. Your friends and relatives sitting at a distance will get a pleasant surprise when they will see your greeting card wishing them a very happy birthday.
- Happy Birthday Wishes and may sunshine fill your life.
- On this your birthday, may you enjoy all the pleasures that your new age brings.
- Today we celebrate, tomorrow we recover.
- You are never too old – except for kindergarten.
- Fine wine gets better with age – Happy Birthday – hope you have a fine wine.
- Another year gone and still you are not ageing.
- May the bluebird of happiness visit you often.
- Your birthday comes but once a year, so buckle up and have a beer.
- It’s that time of year again when we think of the day you were born and celebrate again til the early dawn.
- Never let your heart grow old and hard.”
- “Old age is the only way to live a long time. Make the most of it.”
- “One day, you with have to submit to the teachings of old age. But you can wait another day.”
- “We are all started out in life with greatness. Live up to your greatness.”
- “Always remember, that we all have the power to change.”
- “You grow up the day you have the first real laugh–at yourself.” -Ethel Barrymore
“Never grow old through indolence, but live always bright and active.”
“The terrifying thing of old age is that you will grow out of it.”
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” -Mahatma Gandhi
“Recall, that every choice, every situation in life, is our own decision.”
“One never achieves happiness in life until one changes what one does on a daily basis.”
“We are all born with potential. Use it.”